|Pub Opening Hours|
A warm welcome awaits
We wanted to reassure you that we are working within the guidelines to ensure that you and our teams are safe.
We want you to feel safe and comfortable during your visit, so please remember the following guidance applies from 26th December:
- Face coverings will be required when you are not eating or drinking, unless you are exempt
- Social distancing of two metres will be required
- A maximum of six people can meet (if your household has more than 6 people, please contact us directly to book)
- Our teams will also take extra precautions to ensure your safety
- Every guest must register their details as part of the NHS Test and Trace system.
Plus, booking is not essential so feel free to call in and join us at any time. If you would like to pre-book you can do so by visiting our website or by calling us – we’d love to see you!
If you have any questions at all, then our team are always on hand to answer them for you.
Work with us!
Whether you’re looking for a job that fits around your personal life, part-time work whilst studying or the first step in your career as an aspiring General Manager, Marston's has opportunities to suit everyone, check out our latest opportunities.
Find out more